Heat Wave

EHM

Hi EHM
I remember reading some posts further back on the board. The only thing I remember is that they do not pick up from inside the cruise ship port. I could be wrong but you can find out from Heatwave wether they do or not.
I have been on the Silver Moon catamaran and can highly reccomend this one.

• 2 weeks later...
Due to late booking, we missed a ship turtle trip so we booked Heatwave at the tourist bureau in the cruise terminal (end March '04). It is necessary to hop a cab to Heatwave's office at the marina-pier.

It proved a very good trip - comparable to the 5 star catamaran ship trips (but cheaper of course). The catamaran is large nice and they do a good quality lunch with open bar (post swimming). They hit a snorkle site where they chum up a ton of fish then go to the turtle site. My kids loved it and I enjoyed it very much too. Having swam the turtles before... I would say that when you get to the turtle site in the afternoon (as we did on Heatwave) there are far fewer turtles than in the AM when they are hungry and not yet fed by the tourists...

I recommend Heatwave - a well run outfit.

Archived