Jean LaFitte Pirate Snorkeling

keitbr

Has anyone done the Jean LaFitte Pirate Snorkeling tour. Our son is 10 and loves pirates. We thought this would be a fun excursion for all of us since it includes an open bar. I have found a lot of information on their dinner cruise but not much on their snorkeling. Wondering if anyone here has done it, and what did you think? Thanks in advance.

I am thinking of booking this during our stop at Cozumel. I have an 8 year old son that I think would enjoy this. I have not seen much info about this excursion either. I read a couple of things on trip advisor, but can find nothing on these boards. I think I am just going to chance it! Hope you have fun.

Has anyone done the Jean LaFitte Pirate Snorkeling tour. Our son is 10 and loves pirates. We thought this would be a fun excursion for all of us since it includes an open bar. I have found a lot of information on their dinner cruise but not much on their snorkeling. Wondering if anyone here has done it, and what did you think? Thanks in advance.

I have done the dinner cruise with them 3 times when staying on the island and had lots of fun every time (however, I do no recommend the dinner cruise for kids although there have been kids on there, it just seems more like an adult excursion); but have not done the snorkel cruise. They are very entertaining so I would think it would be a fun snorkel trip.

Edited by cdlu

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

I know it's been a while since this thread was started. Did any of you end up booking or going on this? We are starting to look at our options for next spring and will be traveling with our 5 and 7 year olds.