MIXBOOK specifically

ZimmCouple

I have tried a few different photo sites for printed custom albums, looking for reviews on MIXBOOK specifically. Love their custom options but want to know how good the binding, paper quality, photo colors, etc are... any insight would be greatly appreciated!

• 2 weeks later...
I have tried a few different photo sites for printed custom albums, looking for reviews on MIXBOOK specifically. Love their custom options but want to know how good the binding, paper quality, photo colors, etc are... any insight would be greatly appreciated!

Not sure if I'm too late to help you or not, but I've used mixbook a few times. When comparing them to shutterfly and snapfish the paper and colors seem to be about the same but the binding looks liked it's glued instead of sewn. I find them much easier to use, but then I make my own digital layouts with photoshop and upload the finished pages. I make so many books I usually upload to whoever is having a sale! I prefer shutterfly over snapfish, BTW.

Archived