Just booked!

drog

[COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana]OK all is right in the world as we just booked our next cruise for next January. This will be the third consecutive January we cruised so it is becoming an annual event that we both look forward too! Booked the Independence of the Seas and got our first corner aft balcony as I booked cabin 7708! Let the planning and countdown begin![/FONT][/COLOR]

[quote name='drog'][COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana]OK all is right in the world as we just booked our next cruise for next January. This will be the third consecutive January we cruised so it is becoming an annual event that we both look forward too! Booked the Independence of the Seas and got our first corner aft balcony as I booked cabin 7708! Let the planning and countdown begin![/FONT][/COLOR][/quote]
Always a great feeling when you book a cruise, especially if it's a stateroom you really like.:)

[quote name='tracyedw']Congrats! I feel your excitement because I just booked for the Indy for 2/1/14! So excited!!!![/quote]
Great! Did you just book today also? Have you been to any of the ports before? We have been to Grand Cayman and loved it so very much looking forward to returning! Have not been to Falmouth or Labadee so looking forward to them as well.

[quote name='tracyedw']Yes I did. I'm doing the 8 day though, so all different ports, except for Labadee. I'm so excited to go to Labadee for one thing! It's going to be a long year's wait.[/quote]

[COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana]Yes looking forward to Labadee as well, I know a year away is tough but it goes pretty fast and leaves lots of time to plan![/FONT][/COLOR]

That's terrific that you have your next cruise booked and countdown starting. You sound like my kind of people! I always feel better if I have travel planned for the future, and don't care if my countdown exceeds a year or so. A cruise, or a trip to WDW (my 2 faves) is the light at the end of the tunnel, the carrot at the end of the stick for me. Your cabin sounds great, too!

Archived