Welcome Letters - Brides 2013

Latellak

Glad it went well :) It's getting Closer :) Don't forget to come back and let us know how everything went/Tips.. There aren't many Breeze Review.. Pretty Please , LoL

Best wishes to Your Daughter too :)

Yep it's getting closer!! We are so ready!! I finally found my Mother of the Bride dress and she has her final fitting on her dress next week!

We did find out that the service is in the Limelight Lounge and the reception is in the Liquid Lounge (Disco)!

I will definitely post a review!!

Thanks, Shatima!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Watch out Now,,, Sexy mama on deck!!!!! DRESSES :DI love to play Dress up.. (thats what it is to me, lol) I dont go fulllll glam everyday, but I do go a lil glam, lol..

OMG!!!!!!!! Clutching My Pearls!!!!! those are the TWO that I requested (well I know I got the Club since I ordered the DJ 1st) But the LimeLight Lounge is where I want the Ceremony.. SO NOWWWWW Im Triple amp on your Review... Try not to Rush home but we are awaiting Ur Review.lol. NO, just kidding, have A BLAST, UR DD is getting Marrieddddddddd :) Woo Woo

Yep it's getting closer!! We are so ready!! I finally found my Mother of the Bride dress and she has her final fitting on her dress next week!

We did find out that the service is in the Limelight Lounge and the reception is in the Liquid Lounge (Disco)!

I will definitely post a review!!

Thanks, Shatima!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Heeeey Erica,

Are U talking about Day-Of Timeline Template???? I dont have the other one I THINK u are talking about.. But I do have the timeline..

Does anyone have the template where it showed The room & guest info, the timeline, info about the port... I can't remember who posted it.

Hey Erica, I had come across this timeline as well, and wanted to tweak it, problem was its a pdf and I drove myself nuts trying to edit it lol! Which I am sure you may have tried as well, we eventually decided to just do our own thru Vistaprint as a pamphlet and it was really easy. If you're really into this one my guess is to upload it to a free pdf convertor on line, I googled pdf to word convertor and about 5 free ones popped up. Sorry that's not a whole lot of help but maybe direction :)

Does anyone have the template where it showed The room & guest info, the timeline, info about the port... I can't remember who posted it.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk

Hey Erica, I had come across this timeline as well, and wanted to tweak it, problem was its a pdf and I drove myself nuts trying to edit it lol! Which I am sure you may have tried as well, we eventually decided to just do our own thru Vistaprint as a pamphlet and it was really easy. If you're really into this one my guess is to upload it to a free pdf convertor on line, I googled pdf to word convertor and about 5 free ones popped up. Sorry that's not a whole lot of help but maybe direction :)

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk

LOl yes I am CURRENTLY driving myself crazy trying to edit it right now. I found one of those converters online. It was easy to work with up until I got to the chart with names and room numbers... Can't figure out how she did that and how to "add more". At this point I am still determined but we shall see! haha:D

Archived