sky safari zipine..am i crazy??

ritraveler

Hi.....I am a (almost) 55 year old women.. almost 7 year cancer survivor...would love to check off a zip line on my bucket list...my daughter has done a couple and loves it and is encouraging me to try this...I am in fairly good health...I walk at least a couple of miles a day..but I am no "gym rat"..I am not really worried about the "zipping" part..am wondering about getting up to the platforms....has anybody done this excursion and if so how tough is the climb up?....am i nuts??..my husband thinks so..:p

Hi.....I am a (almost) 55 year old women.. almost 7 year cancer survivor...would love to check off a zip line on my bucket list...my daughter has done a couple and loves it and is encouraging me to try this...I am in fairly good health...I walk at least a couple of miles a day..but I am no "gym rat"..I am not really worried about the "zipping" part..am wondering about getting up to the platforms....has anybody done this excursion and if so how tough is the climb up?....am i nuts??..my husband thinks so..:p

I am not aware of a Sky Safari's zipline in Dominica--but there is a Sky Safari zipline in St. Kitts. We have ziplined with Sky Safari in St. Kitts, so if this is the location which you meant, then I could answer your questions and provide you with more information and pictures too!

OH BOY..I THINK I HAVE BLIZZARD BRAIN!...posted my question in the wrong port...I think they have blizzard brain!!..I've been stuck in the house since Friday because of the blizzard going on here in the North-East...I have re-posted in the St Kitts forum..I think I need to get out of the house!!

OH BOY..I THINK I HAVE BLIZZARD BRAIN!...posted my question in the wrong port...I think they have blizzard brain!!..I've been stuck in the house since Friday because of the blizzard going on here in the North-East...I have re-posted in the St Kitts forum..I think I need to get out of the house!!

I think after the storm on Friday, we are all going through some form of "Blizzard Brain!" Anyway, I have responded to your questions in the St. Kitts forum.

Hope this helps!

Archived