Cabin 6118 Equinox

cadburysmom

Has anyone had 6118 on Equinox?

I'm wondering if this cabin juts out farther than 6120 and if the right side of the balcony is open as it is on the Eclipse. Sounds great as it would offer a more open view but also wondering about privacy. Also, did you have noise from the theater underneath?

Thanks!

• 1 month later...
I'm in 6118 on the Solstice next month so can let you know then. I can't tell you if it's the same as the Equinox but I'm pretty sure the balcony in 6118 on Solstice is closed off and not open. I can let you know re noise though :)
Looking forward to hearing your thoughts.

Thanks and have a great cruise! :)

Currently on board and I've just taken these two pics to help explain.. 6120 sits further back than 6118 so there's no way they can see into your cabin. Also there's a normal divider so you have complete privacy. (This is on solstice.. can't say it'll be the same on the Equinox)

img0190ky.jpg

img0191ps.jpg

As for noise, there's a steward door/area just outside the door for 6118 and everytime they open that door, it sounds like they've just opened your door.. which in my case has left me running for clothing at least 3 times so far! :eek: luckily they were just opening their door and not mine :D Haven't heard any noise from the theatre yet.. but it's only day 2 ;)

let me know if you want any more info! :)

Mikey, thanks for your thoughts and especially the photos. You are awesome! :D

Sounds like the noise from the steward door could be a problem. I'm a light sleeper and wonder if I should try to change cabins...:(

So jealous you are you are cruising as I type...enjoy!

Archived