Change to MTD

DW, DD, her best friend, and I have already preselected My Time Dining for our upcoming cruise. We, of course, had to prepay the gratuities which is fine by us.

Now my mother in law and brother in law have booked to come with us on a separate reservation. They chose traditional dining. Does anyone know if they can change to My time dining when we board so we can all eat at the same time? They dont like to prepay gratuities, so they do not want to change to MTD before we board. At that time, they would pay whatever is needed.

DW, DD, her best friend, and I have already preselected My Time Dining for our upcoming cruise. We, of course, had to prepay the gratuities which is fine by us.

Now my mother in law and brother in law have booked to come with us on a separate reservation. They chose traditional dining. Does anyone know if they can change to My time dining when we board so we can all eat at the same time? They dont like to prepay gratuities, so they do not want to change to MTD before we board. At that time, they would pay whatever is needed.

I would do it now to secure a spot. If they are able to sign up for it once on the ship, then their gratuities will be charged to their SeaPass Account at the $12.00 pp per day rate.

Archived