ITS OFFICIAL!!! Wedding on RCCL

• 4 months later...

Hi Kimberley,

I am getting married on the Allure of the Seas in April 2014... i just watched your photography link... oh my goodness! amazing! i had tears welling up aswell such stunning photos....

Was this the RCCL photographers that did this! Also love the song in the link... who sings it?

Joanne

x

Our situation maybe a bit different since we cruise often on Allure and we were able to go to the photo studio and discuss when and where we wanted a photographer at. We were told we could have a photographer wherever we wanted. I was even able to email the photo studio with all the questions we had. We were told the photographer was going to be someone different that the ones we have spoken to in the past because his contract was almost up but we were told we would left in good hands. Once we boarded my wife went to our room to get ready and I went straight to the photo studio and met the photographer and gave him a schedule. He even asked if he could go up to our stateroom and take photos of my wife getting ready. I called my wife and he went straight up to meet her. He and his assistant went out of their way to make sure everything went as planned. On Day 6 they set up a viewing of all the photos they took so we could choose the ones we wanted for the albums. Our parents and some family members came to watch. They put great music to the slideshow and brought tears to everyones eye.

It cost $5000 to buy out Chops on Allure and Oasis. It is $3000 on the other ships.

Our ceremony was held up in the chapel.

-Leo

I have a question..on allure of the seas in the chapel are the chairs facing the ocean or not? I really want our guests to face the ocean while we get married. And if you don't mind do you have any pictures of the wedding in the chapel. You could send them to my email gladys_2125@yahoo.com or post them here if you don't mind.

Thank you!!

• 7 months later...