Why do I do this?

Well it's that time again PACKING!!! I hate it, we always have an argument, I never know what to take ( the number of holidays we have had I should by now!!) and it's all so stressful I wonder why I'm going on holiday. I look forward to the bit when we are just too far away from home to turn back when my mind is franticly trying to think of what I've forgotten......

Then I remember Yippee, lovely places to visit, sun, lovely company and great food and drink. Roll on Sunday!!!

Well it's that time again PACKING!!! I hate it, we always have an argument, I never know what to take ( the number of holidays we have had I should by now!!) and it's all so stressful I wonder why I'm going on holiday. I look forward to the bit when we are just too far away from home to turn back when my mind is franticly trying to think of what I've forgotten......

Then I remember Yippee, lovely places to visit, sun, lovely company and great food and drink. Roll on Sunday!!!

Breath in count to 10,,,, and pack slow and calm... remember its a holiday

your going to love and enjoy it, make happy memories

breath in count to 10..

enjoy

Carrs:D:D

You are right it is stressful! I could not do it without lists to tick off and with all the advice we get on here those lists just get longer. :eek: :)

In fact I can hardly do anything without writing and ticking off a To Do List. :D

Me too Jackie :D

I have an A4 pad beside me now jotting all the things to do before next Friday, including stocking the fridge freezer for the house sitters! Also, my sister who lives near Buckingham, is coming up on Sunday as she has at last managed to sell her house up here, and I am helping her sort and pack her furniture, etc! :eek: On the bright side, my packing is ahead of schedule. :)

It's a family joke as to how many times DH returns home to check things. One year we had travelled 2 miles when he remembered he had left his travel wallet with tickets, money, passports, etc on the cupboard next to the door. He had left it there so he would not go without it! :D

I hate packing to. It's so difficult (and stressful) deciding what to take and I just cannot travel without at least 10 pairs of shoes:o I just keep shoving them in and then shove another pair in husbands case,,and then one last pair in my hand luggage:D And then when you are actually on holiday you don't wear half of what ou take!

Have a wonderful time Blossom :) Green with envy :rolleyes: It's trying to snow here :(

:eek::eek: Don't panic! It will be gone by Friday :D

Yes, I have checked the long term weather report and it will be ok for the UK.

But I should not have checked the Canaries...put it this way I am pleased I am well stocked with travel sickness remedies and don't think I will need the bikini much. Umbrella and raincoats already sorted.

Pleased we are not staying on Madeira for the week but if it is wet when we are there it's a good excuse to go again. :D. At least it will be warm rain. :)

Anyway, you can't trust a weather forecast more than 5 days.

Have a brilliant holiday Blossom.

All this talk of packing. I wish it was my turn. I have however just bought new suitcases as after our last holiday both cases had holes in the front that looked as if someone had kicked them while having a tantrum. (It wasn't me) We were told to go to the desk to report them but the ques were really long and we had already waited an age as it was. Anyway 195 days 'till my turn. Please do not use up all the sunshine.

Archived