Tea making facilities

Tink78

We sail on the Independence on the 13th July from Southampton on the Italian med cruise, we are in an ocean view room will there be at least a kettle?

Normally tea kettles are only in JS and above type staterooms. However, if Royal does what that have been doing, there will be kettles in all staterooms on ships sailing from Southampton.

I've been on Freedom, same class as Independence, as well as navigator and Mariner. We have had Deluxe Balcony Cabins and there was no kettle.

We thought this would be a problem as my Mum can't fall asleep without a cup of tea! Every night we would order one from room service for free and they would bring it into our cabin. You can also make your own on the Royal Promenade where there is a choice of teas, coffees and hot chocolates to put in a take away cup.

I've been on Freedom, same class as Independence, as well as navigator and Mariner. We have had Deluxe Balcony Cabins and there was no kettle.

We thought this would be a problem as my Mum can't fall asleep without a cup of tea! Every night we would order one from room service for free and they would bring it into our cabin. You can also make your own on the Royal Promenade where there is a choice of teas, coffees and hot chocolates to put in a take away cup.

As already said kettles are standard on Indy as it caters to the UK market when sailing out of Southampton and they know how we love our cuppa

As already said kettles are standard on Indy as it caters to the UK market when sailing out of Southampton and they know how we love our cuppa

Too true cannot do without our early morning cuppa, always had them when sailing from Southampton.

H & V

Yes there is a kettle in your cabin. A little tip bring some coffee as they dont provide that just tea bags and bring a carton of milk from windjammer every morning and leave in fridge instead of the UHT milk..... Can you tell weve been on a few times.;)

Archived