Deluxe Cabin

Hello CC!

We (me and DH) are considering a cruise on RC next year. We usually book with Carnival but want to try a different carrier. Does any of the ships offer a "deluxe inside stateroom" a room with 1.5 baths?

We had this feature on our last cruise on carnival's dream and having that 1/2 bath came in handy :)

Hello CC!

We (me and DH) are considering a cruise on RC next year. We usually book with Carnival but want to try a different carrier. Does any of the ships offer a "deluxe inside stateroom" a room with 1.5 baths?

We had this feature on our last cruise on carnival's dream and having that 1/2 bath came in handy :)

I've never seen 1.5 baths on any Royal ship in an inside stateroom. There are some family staterooms, with 2 full baths, but I don't recall if they are insides. They might be OV's.

I've never seen 1.5 baths on any Royal ship in an inside stateroom. There are some family staterooms, with 2 full baths, but I don't recall if they are insides. They might be OV's.

thanks! actually I double checked and you are correct we had a "deluxe oceanview" with carnival that had that feature..

thanks! actually I double checked and you are correct we had a "deluxe oceanview" with carnival that had that feature..

I've been doing some checking, and the only staterooms I can find with 2 bathrooms are the Royal Family Suites on most ships, and the Two Bedroom Suites on Radiance class.

Probably much less expensive (and more private) to get 2 connecting staterooms.

Archived