Help - our cruise has disappeared!

Jimjamz

I was reading on this message board about how Fantasia out of Venice now has Dubrobnik instead of an at sea day and as we are booked on the Fantasia out of Venice on the 7th July I thought I would check on the MSC website to see if this included our cruise. The problem is is that I can't find our cruise listed anymore. There is a sailing on the 30th of June and one on the 14th July but the 7th July departure has disappeared off the schedule!! Unfortunately it is a Friday night here so no good to ask the travel agent. Does anyone have any idea where it has gone? We haven't had any communication from the travel agent about it (and our 7 week trip to Europe has been booked around this cruise). Advice please!!

Thanks. I will ring on Monday to find out what the story is. I hope it is that so many have booked from down under (nice if it's not totally Italian on board and there will be the odd other kiwi/Oz on board!). Happy about the Dubrovnik change as we were disappointed when they removed Kotor so for us the new inclusion is a good thing.

Rang the Aussie office. All they could tell me was we still had our booking and that perhaps it had been removed as it had a number of booking from this area and was full up. A bit of a vague answer really!!

However I was feeling ok about it until I read under the threads for the CEO of the line to answer on the 18th about a family who booked a weeks cruise during the school holiday period and it also disappeared off the schedule and after lots of digging they had found out it had been block booked out for a theme cruise of a nature which isn't appropriate for small kids. Sending DH off to travel agent to double check tomorrow...

Archived