Sunset Inn or Delta Suites for Location??

Hi everyone. We are trying to decide which hotel is in a better location for our 2 days pre-cruise in Vancouver. We are a family of 5 with 3 teenagers and would love to be able to walk to most attractions or catch the HOHO bus. Also curious as to how close the cruise terminal is to both.

Both hotels appear to be comparable in terms of price and space for the 5 of us so it's down to location.

Thanks for any input!

Susan

For sure the Delta Suites is much closer to everything, you are on the edge of Gastown and 4 blocks blocks to Canada Place and HOHOs. The Sunset is a nice property but is in a dense high-rise residential neighborhood at a bit out of the loop.

I booked the sunset inn & suites because they have free parking .. For my dates in August it's cheaper than Delta and there are lots of good reviews on tripadvisor. I booked a higher floor - hoping for a better view.

Any other suggestions for something in the $225/night range with parking that I should consider?

I know we don't need a car but my husband is a serious birder who will want to get up before dawn every morning and drive to nearby locations to bird.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Archived