Bar setup prices as of March 2013

eiffeltower07

I usually bring my own olives too! Empty out a bit of the olive juice and pour some vermouth in the jar. Your martinis will still be dirty! :D

Ooooh! That sounds soooo yummy! I may have to give it a try!:D

If not that, I'll have one of those Cosmos like in your avatar! Or my other favorite is a lemon drop martini!!! I am sooo thirsty! ;-)

Edited by DebbieCruises

• 3 weeks later...

Don't want to stir up a hornets nest here.... But if I was to walk back on board with a small bottle of what looked like plain water in my hand, with it being the Med and a hot day and all that... even taking a swig of it as I passed through security, do you suppose I could get away with it :rolleyes: ?.... not suggesting it wouldn't be water, but hey !!!:cool:

Fig

• 9 months later...

I'm cruising on the Epic on March 23rd (our first time on Norweigian.) I called yesterday to get the bar setup. Aside from an annoying 20 minute wait to get transferred elsewhere for another 20 minute wait, the process worked exactly as described. I was only interested in Scotch, so I can confirm that part of the price list is unchanged from what eiffeltower07 gave in the original post here. Once I got someone on the phone, it was a quick and easy process. My bottle is arranged and apparently they take care of the mixers and garnish once on board.

• 10 months later...

hmmm, only 4 days away before the cruise I called the pre-cruise-concierge line and asked them about a bar setup. Unlike the previous lady I got this lady was a bit less friendly sounding, dunno, probably had a few nasty customers or so. It took a bit of spelling of both Amaretto and Disaronno and hinting it is below the liquor item before she found it on the list (it can't be that long...) I am also a bit surprised that she never heard of the stuff, heck most people know that DA is not even the real Ameretto recipe hence why one officially should just call it Disaronno and not Ameretto, but I digress...

Nevertheless, Disaronno Amaretto (1L bottle) is carried on the Breakaway, but even though she apparently made a note about the bar setup in the reservation one apparently cannot order it before going to the boat, hence we'll have to kick the onboard concierge for this.

Now to transfer some Rose's Lime into plastic bottles and off we go ;)