Dolphins Acapulco or Cozumel?

wiseguy

Trying to find someone that knows whether dolphin swim in Cozumel (Chakkanab) or Acapulco is better. We are looking to swim with the dolphins and have as much contact as possible. I know some of the dolphin excursions aren't as hands on as some. Got any ideas?

We are on the Norwegian Sea Panama Canal repo is July.

My wife's parents did the Dolphin Swim in Acapulco this year and loved it. We saw the video and there was a lot of interaction between the visitors and the Dolphins. To be honest, it was so good that now WE want to do it also. The Dolphins would swim up to them and let them pet , nudge and kiss them. Then the trainers would have them do tricks and jumps over the Visitors and ending with the Dolphins giving each person a speedy push through the pool.

I don't know anything about Cozumel Dolphin swim but Acapulco is definatly a great excursion.

Rick

We did the Dolphin swim in Acapulco at the CiCi water park. It was fun and mainly hands on. I felt guilty about touching the dolphins as much as we did. Went with my family of 5. The three kids loved it. The trainer stayed right with my 7 year old son to help him out. We got to swim in two different pools and interact with 4 dolphins in total. And yes they did jump over our heads and we got to make them sing and swim. You even get to be in the water and two dolphons push at your feet and make you go sailing through the water. The package came with a video and photo. The photo was not the greatest quality but it is nice.

Enjoy,

-s

Archived