Excursions on DCL Website

grandmaR

On the Disney website, I am looking at excursions and clicking on the ones I like. But I can't find a place to see what I've picked. What happens when we are able to book? Will those excursions be booked automatically, or what?

I looked around a bit and as far as I can tell, when you click on them to save as favorites they are NOT booked and will NOT be booked by Disney when you are able to book. The favorties is just a way to remind you of the ones you are interested in. I dont know where you go to find the favoties you clicked on, sorry. They have to be there. I will try again to find them later tonight and see if I can figure it out.

When you actually get ready to book, being uo your reservation and get signed on. Then I believe it says On shore activities , click on that and go through excursions there. It has an icon that says book now or something close ot that. Click on that and you have booked it.

Later you can go to your activity log and it will show you whcih excursions you have booked and the time and place they are at. It slo shows dinner reservations like Palos or Remy's.

Hope that helps some.

I will try to check it out better to get exact names of what to click on tonight. It is really easy to do as I remember . If I did it and I did it has to be easy. LOL!!

Kathy

Once you've booked excursions go to My cruise summary which is the first box on the left after you click on my reservations. Anything you book should be listed there. That way you can double check.

My cruises are too far out so I cant add a favorites list yet to see where it is listed. Sorry I did try. I just havnt used that feature before.

When you see an excursion you want to book, click on add activity and it will be booked unless it is already sold out. It will tell you if it is full.

You must be paid in full before you can book excursions and there are deadlines as to how far out you can book considering how many cruises you have done. You must meet those 2 criterias before you can book too.

Kathy

I'm too far out to book excursions, and I've never done a Disney cruise before, but I've not had any trouble figuring out what I've booked after I've done it on other cruise lines. But I don't see any point in checking on the excursions I want to chose when I can choose if I can't see them anyplace.

I'm too far out to book excursions, and I've never done a Disney cruise before, but I've not had any trouble figuring out what I've booked after I've done it on other cruise lines. But I don't see any point in checking on the excursions I want to chose when I can choose if I can't see them anyplace.

Welcome to the wonderful world of Disney's IT.

Disney firmly believes "cute" is more important then "functional" So they don't do "basic" stuff like allowing you to see things you saved..

When it is time to book excursions cross your fingers. Thier websites are NOT known for reliability

Welcome to the wonderful world of Disney's IT.

Disney firmly believes "cute" is more important then "functional" So they don't do "basic" stuff like allowing you to see things you saved..

When it is time to book excursions cross your fingers. Thier websites are NOT known for reliability

+1 here.

I wish that they would spend less on pretty auto loading graphics and more on the nuts and bolts. As a DVC member, I'm frequently subjected to their web site abuses.

I've found that the Disney Excurisions are rather expensive (like really which cruise line isn't) but recently we decided to go direct instead of through Disney and we did manage to save a substantial amount of money. Along with, in some cases like Dolphinaris in Cozumel, my younger son was able to swim and ride with theo dolphins whereas he was too young with Disney.

If I'm traveling with my husband, especially if it is someplace I've been before (and for these cruises the only places I've not been are Costa Maya and their private island) I have no problem going out on my own to do my own thing. But when I have just a grandchild with me, I hesitate to do so much of that.

+1 here.

I wish that they would spend less on pretty auto loading graphics and more on the nuts and bolts. As a DVC member, I'm frequently subjected to their web site abuses.

I agree!!! Now that Disney changed everything from their "parks" website to their "DVC" website, I hate the changes.

Stepping off my soap box...:p

Archived