Does Carnival's Ultimate Snorkeling Go to The Wall

luvtovaca

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Saw this posted but not sure if it's a cat?:confused: Hope it helps! http://www.grandturkscuba.com/ratesNEW_CS.htm

Just read their refund policy, it is less than ideal. Make sure to read it before booking. The last time we went into Grand Turk the Captain had issues docking the ship. They announced that he was going to try one more time and if he was unable to dock then we would be skipping the port due to the rough water. He did make it and all was well, but you never know when or why they might cancel.

• 2 months later...

We did the Ultimate Snorkel Tour. When we gathered for the excursion, they told us that it was windy and that if we wanted our money back, we could get it. They would take whoever wanted to go. We did decide to go (bad move on my part-- I actually got seasick IN the water). We only went to one site, and it was a very shallow reef. My son and I both got back in the boat fairly quickly, but my husband enjoyed the snorkeling.

So we got about half the excursion, but could have had a rebate if we hadn't had any of the excursion. So I'm not faulting them for anything, but we didn't get to see the wall, which I really wanted to see. I wouldn't do this excursion again, though I might have had a better time if the weather were better.

Archived