RCCL Freedom of the seas Sep 15th 2013

rexrab

• 2 months later...

So glad to see others will be on this cruise. I have not been on freedom before but was on liberty. Great ships cant wait for the cruise. We will have to make sure that we get a FOD set up when we get on board.

My partner and I will be on this sailing. I'm taking my mother (and her husband) as a Christmas gift. Hopefully will be able to break away in the evenings if there are any get togethers.

Awesome, hope to see you onboard!

Yes. Hope to meet a lot of new friends on board. My partner and I love travelling. This is the second cruise for both of us and our first together. Cannot wait to try out Royal Caribbean and Freedom of the Seas.

I will be coming with my mom. Trying to get a friend to come also. Before we go we will have to set up a time and place to get together. Last time I was on liberty there scheduled get together was in the nightclub at 11pm. So we changed it to one of the other bars earlier we we could get a drink and talk. Then went to the club

That sounds like a great idea. I'm looking forward to some family vacation time with mom, but will be nice to have the option to hang out and do some other things. My mom and her husband will probably be off doing a lot of their own stuff anyway. I'm not familiar with the ship, but maybe we could all find one of the bar areas that looks fun and set it up? I think it will be a fun week.

• 5 weeks later...

I know. We're looking for a relaxing vacation as we just got back from Market Days in Chicago! That was fun, but I'm ready for something more laid back. My mother is so excited - can't wait to see her reaction to the ship. Really hope to meet up with everyone at some point!

I have always wanted to do one of the helmet dives. The ones were you walk across the bottom with a space looking helmet on your head. Mainly because I can’t swim well. Never had anyone to do it with. I might just do it alone this year.

So over the weekend I happened to check the rates on Freedom and was able to upgrade both of our rooms from Oceanview on Deck 3 to Balconies on Deck 8 for about $140 per room. SUPER excited. I think this will be a fantastic cruise!

Archived