New Carnival Referral Bonus Program

I found this thread when searching for info on if a Carnival Referral program existed. We booked on the Carnival Dream 3/15/14 sailing earlier this week. After talking to friends they decided to book today as well. I ended up shooting my PVP an email asking about any referral for the booking. She said that after checking, yes. She said there was a program they canceled it and now they started it back up again. She said after they complete their online check-in and about 2 weeks before the cruise we would get a $50 gift card. She ended up having to issue our friends a new Booking ID, but sounds like it will all work out.

Nice to get something.

Yes they are doing it again. We will be reciving $500 in gift cards in April. You can refer up to 5 cabins per person. So my DW and myself went to work after booking our last cruise. We recruted 10 other groups to go on the same cruise as us. The best thing is you get a $50 gift card and the refural get $50 On board credit. So its a win win for both partys.

• 4 months later...

so let me get this straight , if you refer people to carnival (these poeple have to be NEW to carnival, never cruised on carnival before?) So if I referred these people months ago can I still get the referral money if I call my pvp now?