carnival sunshine room 10107

Romey050500

Can anyone tell me why this room shaped differently on the deck maps? It's the only cloud 9 suite available for the dates I'm able to cruise, and I'm curious why it would be the only one still available. If it was bigger and better, it would be taken??? right???

Thanks in advance.

It is Category SS Cloud 9 Spa Suite. There is 1 on deck 10 and 2 on deck 12 :

10107 SS 275/65 sq ft

Beds: twin/king-1 sofabed

View: window and large balcony

Bathroom: shower/whirlpool tub-toilet-sink

Features: flat-screen-TV; telephone; 110 AC current; individual climate control; safe; hair dryer; minibar; walk-in closet; desk and ottoman seat; sofa and coffee table

Balcony features: 2 patio chairs and table balcony partition opens to: tba

Spa Stateroom / Non-Smoking

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I am booked in this suite 2/7/15. I have done some research and my understanding is the suite on deck 10 is one room; the 2 on deck 12 have a separate bedroom. However, Deck 12 only has one elevator. There is a video on YouTube of the suite but it is the one on deck 12 so don't be fooled (as I was) into thinking you have a separate bedroom if you book the one on Deck 10.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been doing a ton of research on these spa suites because there isn't really a lot of info out on them. I have heard from multiple sources that all balconies on deck 10 are not covered and can be looked down upon from the decks above. I know the layout of the suite on deck 10 does not have a separate sitting room with the couch, and I believe it only has one tv that spins to be viewed from either side of the room. I would describe the suit on deck 10 to be most similar to a grand suite on a Voyager class ship in Royal Caribbean if that helps at all. I also don't know if this is new, but Carnival has 360 viewers available on the deck plans if you type in the room number.

Thanks so much! You are right there is very little information :( I think I will just stick to a deck 11 spa balcony. I would love to have the additional leg room but a covered balcony is more important to me. I also don't want to spend spa suite money without getting all the bells and whistles!

Thanks so much! You are right there is very little information :( I think I will just stick to a deck 11 spa balcony. I would love to have the additional leg room but a covered balcony is more important to me. I also don't want to spend spa suite money without getting all the bells and whistles!

If you are interested I posted pictures of our spa balcony cabin on

cruise line rooms . com (leave out the spaces) and look under Carnival Sunshine cabin 11027 (Sorry they won't let me post the link)

If you are interested I posted pictures of our spa balcony cabin on

cruise line rooms . com (leave out the spaces) and look under Carnival Sunshine cabin 11027 (Sorry they won't let me post the link)

Thanks! Very helpful. I also found pictures of room 11019 on that site. The cruiser posted great views of the size of the balcony and exactly what the "looking down on deck 10" looks like and how much of that deck is exposed or open. Anyone curious about that view, check out that site and look at the pics for 11019.