On Board Gift

jenson47

Hi,

My grandmother just told she book a trip to Alaska. I would like to pay for her to have a night w/ her friend in one of the specialty restaurants and send a bottle of wine to go with the dinner.

How can I do this? She will be on the Grand Princess and I know there are two specialty restaurant, but can't find the price for them online. I figure I will just have to do a gift card for the amount of the restaurant would be. Then purchase a bottle of wine from the gift store.

Will they put a card in her room explaining what I did and what I would like her to use it on? If she does not use up all of the bottle will they transfer it to the main dinning room for the next night?

When I was on princess my best memory was the night we ate at one of the specialty restaurants. I want that for her as she has done so much for me.

Thanks for your help.

http://www.princess.com/learn/onboard/gifts_services/Gifts_Services.pdf

Here is the gift brochure with the order form on the last page. You could do on board credit, and ask for a note to be left in her room. The specialty restaurants are $25 per person cover charge. What a kind gift you are giving. I am certain she will enjoy it. The Crown Grill is a one of our favorite experiences onboard as well.

Archived