Taste the Allure, just back from FLL!

What time did you go and then head back to the ship from Maho Beach. We plan on going there and have heard the traffic gets really bad toward the afternoon? Was the Sunset Bar at the beach very crowded?

We went around 10AM I think. I know we got up, had breakfast and then headed out to find a taxi. We were there about an hour to an hour and a half and were back on board by 1. We didn't find there to be much traffic at all.....

The bar wasn't that crowded either. We both got drinks, the worst drinks ever by the way, they were sooo strong, and we made our way to the beach chairs.

I guess getting there early is the way to go.

Hope that helps!

We went around 10AM I think. I know we got up, had breakfast and then headed out to find a taxi. We were there about an hour to an hour and a half and were back on board by 1. We didn't find there to be much traffic at all.....

The bar wasn't that crowded either. We both got drinks, the worst drinks ever by the way, they were sooo strong, and we made our way to the beach chairs.

I guess getting there early is the way to go.

Hope that helps!

Yes, I agree. We've been to Maho several times, and if you get there by 10am or so, you can find places to sit at the bar. By noon, it gets pretty crowded.

Archived