Oasis of the Seas-Transatlantic September 1,2014

• 5 months later...
I am Tom from Jupiter Florida. I have booked this cruise. Is there anyone else going?

Hi, Tom,

I have been looking for this CC link for this cruise! Surely there must be more of us going!!

We are Rich and Kathy from Newtown, PA and Vero Beach, FL.

• 6 months later...
I am Tom from Jupiter Florida. I have booked this cruise. Is there anyone else going?

Hi tom, I'm Linda from palm beach gardens......just moved here from Abacoa. R u going on the "crawl"? How r u planning to get to fll? Possibly we could share transportation .....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just booked last week and am trying to connect with other gay travelers on the BIG O crossing.

I'll stay for a week or so but not sure where.

I'm told there is a group of about 400 gay people on this sailing.

Anybody know anything about it?;)

I just booked last week and am trying to connect with other gay travelers on the BIG O crossing.

I'll stay for a week or so but not sure where.

I'm told there is a group of about 400 gay people on this sailing.

Anybody know anything about it?;)

Hi Kbbeach

We have a large group on FACEBOOK. Search for "Royal Caribbean Gay Cruisers (LGBT)" in Group.

Hope this helps

• 4 weeks later...

Hey everyone

My partner Jack and I have just booked onto this cruise--the discount on offer to Diamond members was just too good to pass by. Thank goodness for airmiles so we could get the one way airfare cheap!

Looking forward to this cruise as a warm up to the Quantum of the Seas maiden voyage across the Atlantic in November!

Hey everyone

My partner Jack and I have just booked onto this cruise--the discount on offer to Diamond members was just too good to pass by. Thank goodness for airmiles so we could get the one way airfare cheap!

Looking forward to this cruise as a warm up to the Quantum of the Seas maiden voyage across the Atlantic in November!

Great! See you at the lounge

BTW, We have a large group on FACEBOOK for this sailing. Search for: Royal Caribbean Gay Cruisers (LGBT)

Hi, Tom,

I have been looking for this CC link for this cruise! Surely there must be more of us going!!

We are Rich and Kathy from Newtown, PA and Vero Beach, FL.

We are Frank and Carol Pottmeyer. Is there a Meet and Greet party for this cruise?

Party of 2 from NC going to be there!! Need heip deciding what to pack!! What is the weather going to be like...?? Swimsuits or Sweaters???

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hi I'm George from palm city Fl. On the Sept 1 oasis for 56 days! Looking forward meeting you..

wow

56 days

I am impressed

I will never be able to travel this long. You will have a good time ...

Maybe we meet for a drink onboard (I will spend most of the time at one of the bars ... :-)

Quite a few of us that have met on RC and Celebrity are meeting again to do this cruise... 4 boys from Scotland, Me from England (London) - 2 from Maintz in Germany, 2 from Finland, 1 from Ft Lauderdale and 2 from Palm Beach . and the list goes on as I dont know them all...

I only booked last week as I was waiting for single fares to drop...

Anyone planning on going to Sitges after the cruise had better try to sort accommodation asap... it is Bear Week and thinks are likely to be busy for the first few days!

Hoping for hot weather crossing and no USA storms please...!

I am Diamond on RC via my Celebrity points... Any point in doing a drinks package???

I arrive in Fort Lauderdale on 29th staying solo at Il Lugano if anyone is around to meet up pre-cruise...

Edited by JonAlone