How many Stingray tours are there?

glo1

This is our first cruise to the Western Caribbean, and Grand Cayman. We are a family of 5, two adults, a 14 year old and two 9 year olds. Can someone list the different companies and their websites? Also, any reccomendations are appreciated.

Can't give you the websites but the most often referred to are Sotho's, Nativeway, Capt. Marvin and Capt. Bryan.

I was on the Vos on 4/25 and I booked with Capt Bryan on the bucaneer. This is a beautiful catamaran that goes to Stingray City, Coral Gardens, & the Aquarium. There is a nice bathroom, and a cash bar on board, if that is of interest to you. Capt Bryan does not open the bar for anything until after the snorkeling is all finished. He also sells soda at the bar. I would highly recommend you read more of the post on this thread and find the websites. All of the tours seem to be pretty much the same. Whatever one you choose you will enjoy. If I can answer any more questions, just keep posting.

Nativewaywatersports.com is the website title and we used them on Grand Cayman Island.I highly recommend them.Husband and wife team run it,Eldon and sharon,and they are just wonderful at keeping groups small so you have more one-on-one attention,not like the ships tours who herd you in like cattle.They also include a snorkeling stop at North Barrier Reef where one of the guides coaxed a moray eel out of a cave and plyed with the thing!Spectacular tour!

Archived