Breakaway Teen Club Entourage

Kiwi935

Would appreciate if early Breakaway cruiser/s could post copy of Entourage "Dailies". Want to pre-book shows, dining, excursions while avoiding conflicts with must-do Entourage events. :confused:

Thank you

that would be very helpful !!! I always pre-plan those things with the kids!:o unfortunately with every cruise I have been on with our 2 boys.. once they enter the kids clubs, or entourage.. they turn against mom and dad and it becomes almost "child abuse" in their eye's to do anything with us. Even my 8 year old!!:eek: . you would think I asked them for an extra arm or something!!

It is a very strange situation to be in, they just use mom and dad for" Momm Daddd.... where are my socks, shoes, "that" shirt, my "favorite" shirt,""OOhh Ma! they are having a party tonight in entourage! can I go??:cool: etc...

all in all it is nice to see the schedule, so at least I will know what to do with all our 'free' time for hubby and I !!:D:D

that would be very helpful !!! I always pre-plan those things with the kids!:o unfortunately with every cruise I have been on with our 2 boys.. once they enter the kids clubs, or entourage.. they turn against mom and dad and it becomes almost "child abuse" in their eye's to do anything with us. Even my 8 year old!!:eek: . you would think I asked them for an extra arm or something!!

It is a very strange situation to be in, they just use mom and dad for" Momm Daddd.... where are my socks, shoes, "that" shirt, my "favorite" shirt,""OOhh Ma! they are having a party tonight in entourage! can I go??:cool: etc...

all in all it is nice to see the schedule, so at least I will know what to do with all our 'free' time for hubby and I !!:D:D

I hear that! My now 8 year old was on Oasis about 2 years ago and we had trouble getting him to leave (once we cajoled him into going the first time) I think one day he went in a little after breakfast and we picked him up before it would cost extra for him to be there so he was there for close to 12 hours! We checked on him a few times to see if he wanted to do anything with us, but no he did not.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived