Murder Mystery Game on Magic

thelmalou

Last November on the Magic, the CD James and his staff did a murder mystery game that lasted most of the week. Was that a one-time thing? It was a lot of fun and a great way to get to know the crew.

I think it's something they do every week. I liked the idea, but we were only given the three port days to solve the mystery and just didn't find the time.

Just off the Freedom and there was a Murder Mystery Game played.

YESSS! I'm a murder mystery fanatic and I'm booked for an 8 day on the Freedom in July. There is no minimum age, right? I'm only 17 and REALLY want to do it.

We did the Murder Mystery on the Legend out of Tampa in Sep 2012. There is an additional clue each day of the back of the Fun Times. We did not have time to find the people involved and ask them for clues. The people involved in the murder worked in different parts of the ship, Spa, Gym, Asst Cruise Director. You put your guess as to who the murderer is on the clue sheet & turn it in near the end of the cruise. A winner is drawn and I believe they got a bottle of champagne.

Archived