Great Diet - Lose up to 24 pounds in 3 weeks

patti723

If you want to lose 5-8 lbs. per week, check out the book "Turn Up the Heat" by Philip Goglia. He has a great 12 week program and a quick start 2 or 3 week program to lose fast. I'm in my second week and have already lost 11 pounds after failing to lose on every other diet. Since my crise isn't until January, I'm moving onto his 12 week program next and hope to be down another 30 pounds by the time I get to Mariner of the Seas icon_cool.gif

Good luck! I hope you can keep the weight off due to losing so fast. icon_smile.gif

<font color="#0000CC" face="Lydian Csv BT" size="4">~~Shelia~~</font></p>

Sailing the Mariner in.......

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2004;5;30;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

<font color="#003399" face="Benguiat Bk BT">Carnival Destiny 2002</font>

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You must also realize that you are also losing muscles (including heart muscle) when you lose that fast. In the long run you are doing damage to your body. The only real way to to change the way you eat permanently. Plus a diet like that will yeild results fast, but then the weight will come right back.

barbara02.gif

My vacation pics

http://community.webshots.com/user/abridalmaven

Norwegian Dawn May 23

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff0000&cdt=2004;5;23;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

I have done the Herbalife diet and lost 40lbs in 5-6 weeks. I have not maintained my weight loss due to my own poor eating habits that creeped up over the last 2 years. I just ordered a 30 day supply of the diet plan with high protein snacks included. I am positive that I will lose my unwanted 15lbs before July 21st. I am really motivated and not only am I going to do this, but so is DH and BF as well as her DH. She is trying to lose 50lbs. She may or may not reach her goal before we leave, but she will be well on her way.

Since learning more about the Herbalife diets, I know why I put the weight back on and how. After I lose, I will go on their maintenence program to ensure I keep it off.

I just thought I would share that as an option, anyone can email me at wvinson@nctc.com if you want any more info.

Married on Fantasy 9/95

Ecstasy 3/2001

Fantasy 9/2002

Sensational Cruise 7/24/04

I have a friend who did that stuff. Those ingredients are scary. I took the list to my doctor and she almost had a heart attack. First off, no one on any medications should even consider that stuff. And anyone with high blood pressure are at great risk taking that stuff. So be very wary. And most of all that is the type of diet where good eating habits are not really encouraged the way they should be. Try just eliminating the sugar from your diet and the weight will fall off and you overall health will improve. It is easier than you think.

barbara02.gif

My vacation pics

http://community.webshots.com/user/abridalmaven

Norwegian Dawn May 23

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff0000&cdt=2004;5;23;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Archived