Questions about Dawn?

tammi0916

I know that the Dawn does not have a Haven, but does it have any type of Posh or Vibe like venue for adults only?

Also what do you get with the weekly spa pass? how much is it?

Thanks so much!

Tammi

I know that the Dawn does not have a Haven, but does it have any type of Posh or Vibe like venue for adults only?

Also what do you get with the weekly spa pass? how much is it?

Thanks so much!

Tammi

No Posh or Vibe type venue on Dawn. Suite guests don't have any "private area" other than Cagneys for breakfast & lunch, and reserved balcony seating in the theater.

Spa pass was around $119 (I think). You get access to spa pool, hot-tub. Hydro pool, loungers, locker room (sauna & steam room for men). Spa treatments are available at additional cost.

No Posh or Vibe type venue on Dawn. Suite guests don't have any "private area" other than Cagneys for breakfast & lunch, and reserved balcony seating in the theater.

Spa pass was around $119 (I think). You get access to spa pool, hot-tub. Hydro pool, loungers, locker room (sauna & steam room for men). Spa treatments are available at additional cost.

The adult venue on the Dawn IS the spa pass, as I understand it. According to another poster who was on the Dawn last week, it is now $149 for the spa pass. It just went up.

DML

Archived