should adults with no kids book on the Disney Magic

bpolan

Their aren't any more kids than any other line I've been on. RCI is full of kids and try to get a hotdog on a CCL.

We loved the service and entertainment. There is a 5K on Castaway Cat BTW but you may have had enough by then! Those marathons look like a blast. I wished I'd have had time to do the Princess Marathons when I was down. We are definitely going to plan the castaway 5K tho! If you enjoy the parks, the cruise is a no brainer. Plenty to do but relaxing at the same time and they bring the characters to you instead of you waiting an hr to see them. Can't wait to plan my next one! Happy running!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Forums mobile app

Ben on the Fantasy in January, going on the Magic in August on the Med and back to the Fantasy in next Jan. We are 2adults, not particularly keen on kids and we love it and never felt out of place... Book it, you shall not regret it!

We will be at Walt Disney World for marathon weekend and are thinking about cruising out of port canaveral the day after the marathon on the Disney Magic. We are 3 adults, with no kids, but we all love Disney and are runners. This cruise is in January. Will we feel out of place without kids? Do they let kids into the adults only areas?

thanks for all help in advance!

BPOLAN

My wife and I have done 16 Disney cruises, most of them without kids. You'll feel perfectly comfortable and have a great time.

Archived