Jos shows

I would love to hear anyone's thoughts on the entertainment and shows on JOS

I am trying to plan dinner times and specialty restaurant times and don't want to miss a show that is great

This is what I can tell from a recent compass

Comedy shows

West End to Broadway

Legends of Motown

City of Dreams

Ultimate Entertainment w Finis Henderson

I know everyone has different taste and enjoys different things but if a lot of members say it is not to be missed then I won't want to miss

Thanks

Finis was awesome! He is a phenomenal entertainer. However, the headliner is not the same on every sailing, so you may have someone else onboard. Same with the comedy shows - the comedians vary from sailing to sailing.

I generally love production shows. The two on this ship (City of Dreams and West End to Broadway) were very good, and we enjoyed them, however they were probably the weakest production shows we've ever seen. The current troupe only has about 3 more weeks left, and then a new crew of performers will be coming in....that may make a difference.

The Motown show was not on our sailing.

If it's a recent compass - Finis and the Motown show will probably not be on your cruise. Someone will chime in with the email address to find out the headliners on your cruise.

PS - the new production cast comes on June 29th - so that cruise will have City of Dreams on near the end of the cruise and an extra headliner to compensate. the next cruise will have both production shows . . .

And . . . cruise of 20th, the Mystery dinner with the cast will be rehearsing to go 'online' cruise of the 27th . . .

If it's a recent compass - Finis and the Motown show will probably not be on your cruise. Someone will chime in with the email address to find out the headliners on your cruise.

PS - the new production cast comes on June 29th - so that cruise will have City of Dreams on near the end of the cruise and an extra headliner to compensate. the next cruise will have both production shows . . .

And . . . cruise of 20th, the Mystery dinner with the cast will be rehearsing to go 'online' cruise of the 27th . . .

Chiming in: [NOPARSE]web_reservations@rccl.com[/NOPARSE]

Archived