Serenade Dining and Entertainment questions

Being new to the Serenade I would appreciate some help

1. What time is the main entertainment show in the evening and how long does it usually last?

2. If I have MTD can I show up at anytime that the MDR is open, without a reservation?

3. Am I correct in assuming that for lunch no reservations or "seatings" are necessary?

Thanks

Being new to the Serenade I would appreciate some help

1. What time is the main entertainment show in the evening and how long does it usually last? There will usually be 2 shows per evening, timed to be convenient for traditional dining times. Shows are about 50 minutes.

2. If I have MTD can I show up at anytime that the MDR is open, without a reservation? Yes.

3. Am I correct in assuming that for lunch no reservations or "seatings" are necessary? Correct.

Thanks

See answers above.

Would it be possible for you to put a time on the shows?

The show times can vary by itinerary. If you would post your cruise info, someone who has recently take that cruise may be able to give you an idea of the show times. Note that show times can change based on cruise director too, so there's no way to be sure what the times will be.

The show times can vary by itinerary. If you would post your cruise info, someone who has recently take that cruise may be able to give you an idea of the show times. Note that show times can change based on cruise director too, so there's no way to be sure what the times will be.

I will be on the Nov 27th 15 night TA from Barcelona to New Orleans

Would it be possible for you to put a time on the shows?

We sailed on the Serenade of the Seas last July and I recall that the show times were typically 7PM & 9PM. I think there was only one show time for the first night.

We also did the MTD, and yes you can show up without a reservation, but you had to wait in a line for the next available table. I recommend that you make a reservation if you can. It was really simple to do on-line before leaving for the cruise. You can always call the dining room while you are cruising and make changes if necessary.

Happy cruising!

We sailed on the Serenade of the Seas last July and I recall that the show times were typically 7PM & 9PM. I think there was only one show time for the first night.

We also did the MTD, and yes you can show up without a reservation, but you had to wait in a line for the next available table. I recommend that you make a reservation if you can. It was really simple to do on-line before leaving for the cruise. You can always call the dining room while you are cruising and make changes if necessary.

Happy cruising!

Thanks for the info

Archived