HELP me pick a Mini Suite on Sapphire

kayred

HELP......PLLEEAASSEE..:confused:

I am trying to book a really nice mini suite, with a private balcony we can enjoy. I had picked and signed up for D736 however, my TA was wrong, these beds can NOT be made into a queen. That won't work for my wonderful 15th anniversary cruise. (Unfortionately E728/E731 is not offering EBD and would be a LOT more than the other Mini Suites, so these rooms are out)

If you have stayed on the sapphire (or the Diamond) please let me know what Mini Suite you liked. I want to enjoy breakfast (or maybe the special dinner) on my balcony.

Thank you in advance.

We leave 01-14-2005

Oh, too bad you can't get E731 or E728! We had E731 on our cruise in February (Diamond) and it was wonderful! That balcony is enormous! On my June 4th Alaska cruise I was in D403. The mini suite interiors are exactly the same. Those on Dolphin Deck have totally uncovered balconies. If you want a covered balcony for the sake of privacy choose one of the mini suites on Emerald deck. They are totally covered.

Congratulations on your upcoming anniversary!

We stayed on E720, and the only thing about it was that I think we were directly above one of the speakers from Club Fusion below...it felt as if someone was banging the inside of our heads throughout the night. It wasn't terrible, but enough to make it hard to fall asleep. So I wouldn't say avoid it at all costs, but something to keep in mind.

Archived