Carnival Breeze - October 12, 2013 - Who else on this sailing?

alviriv1

Thanks Charlie.

I am surprised that with all the activity on the other site, no one visits here...

We do have a good number of "family" members on this cruise, but I guess everyone feels comfortable to post elsewhere. I'm glad that we do not have a bunch of homophobic people in our large group. I've taken quite a few cruises and it's really interesting how cruise people seem to be more accepting of gay people. I often wonder if they are the same way when they are back home among their family and friends. People can really be more open when on vacation.

Same here Charlie. There are 9 couples in my group. Terry and I are the only gay couple. They are very nice to us and dont trat us any different than what they treat each other...

In our group on this cruise, there are 11 of us, 3 of us are gay. There are more gay people in our larger group that couldn't come this time. Everyone in our group loves everyone the same. One big happy family. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Hey! All aboard the Carnival Breeze! Are you going from Oct 6-12?

Well just wanted to let some of you know of the activities I have planned for the ports of call. 2 hour snorkeling @ Grand Turk and Blue Hole @ Jamaica! Let me know if any of you want to be added to our group for these ventures :) They are about $35 each person with a company whom you will pay once we meet them off board. Really great deal and it'd be fun to meet new people and add them on! For snorkeling need at least 4 people and so far it's only 2 of us :( hoping 2 more will join and make this possible! Please let me know as soon as possible! We have a reservation pending already :)

Hey Hey! All aboard the Carnival Breeze! Are you going from Oct 6-12?

Well just wanted to let some of you know of the activities I have planned for the ports of call. 2 hour snorkeling @ Grand Turk and Blue Hole @ Jamaica! Let me know if any of you want to be added to our group for these ventures :) They are about $35 each person with a company whom you will pay once we meet them off board. Really great deal and it'd be fun to meet new people and add them on! For snorkeling need at least 4 people and so far it's only 2 of us :( hoping 2 more will join and make this possible! Please let me know as soon as possible! We have a reservation pending already :)

Thanks for the invite, but we are on from the 12th to the 20th

Archived