30 days to go........will I make it?

It was a joke. Sorry if it wasn't your brand of humor or if I offended anyone. That wasn't my intent.:o

Thank you for pointing that out! One of my young cousins (age 30) passed away after taking pain killers (for a sprained back) and having a few glasses of wine at a party. Some people really don't know how dangerous it can be.

Have a great cruise!

It's almost time for your wonderful cruise, so I have to ask-are you feeling better?!

Oh how very lovely of you to ask! :) :)

Well my ankle is almost fully healed, thank goodness!!

I have one more physio session the day before we leave and I have to say, it has worked wonders!! I'm still aware of the sciatic pain, depending on what I do but great improvement.

We have a 2 and a half hour flight to Venice and that is my only concern now, but I shall get up and keep as mobile as possible......thinking longingly of the view from my balcony!!

Thanks again for asking! :)

Thank you for pointing that out! One of my young cousins (age 30) passed away after taking pain killers (for a sprained back) and having a few glasses of wine at a party. Some people really don't know how dangerous it can be.

Have a great cruise!

How very sad! I think you are right....people DON'T always understand the dangers.

Thank you for your good wishes,

Archived