Carnival Spirit - how many minutes to get back to my room?

I'm travelling on carnival spirit with my husband and three kids at the end of this month. We're on deck 6, midship.

Can anyone tell me about how many minutes it would take to get from a restaurant to my room or the pool to my room or kids club to my room?

Just wondering if most people go back and forth from their rooms as they need things all day or do you take everything you need in the morning because its too much of a bother going back.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

It's only going to take you 2 - 5 minutes to get to your room, depending on whether you take the stairs or lifts, how long the lift takes to get there etc. I would certainly be ducking back and forth to the room, but I'm not sure how old your kids are and if they are going to hinder your speed!

I'm travelling on carnival spirit with my husband and three kids at the end of this month. We're on deck 6, midship.

Can anyone tell me about how many minutes it would take to get from a restaurant to my room or the pool to my room or kids club to my room?

Just wondering if most people go back and forth from their rooms as they need things all day or do you take everything you need in the morning because its too much of a bother going back.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Time back to Cabin is going to vary. You are midship on 6.

Kids club is foreward on 5, Pools are on 9, Restaurants are aft on 2/3, and 9. Quicker using stairs than waiting for lift but from Pool or Restaurants 3 minutes would seem about right. Kids clubs up front about the same. I found myself taking pretty well all I needed if going up to Pool etc and maybe back to cabin only after meals.

Archived