Dream- Do's & don'ts, best & worst, worthy & unworthy, tips & secrets

And everything else you want to share for a first time dreamer ? (From the smallest detail to the largest, to the must hit show..just EVERYTHING. The more knowledge I have the less stressed I am which means for a happier momma..lol)

We are doing the 7 day cruise leaving port Canaveral Saturday, visiting Nassau, St. Thomas and St. Maartin as a family of 6.

If you have money saving tips for shore excursions that would be great to :)

We went to Nassau in 2007 and took a taxi to a private beach near Atlantis but that's all for excursions we have experienced.

Look forward to hearing from you all :)

Sent from my HTC One X using Forums mobile app

Love the Deluxe Ocean View cabins on the Dream!! Not sure how you are splitting up for cabins but the extra 3/4 bath in these is well worth it!! The extra bath is sink and junior sized TUB/shower.

St. Thomas consider Sunny Liston Fun Tours. He has several to choose from at a reasonable cost and they are fun!! Shopping at Little Switzerland is good.

We enjoyed the Dream. Really liked CD Jaimee Dee. Don't wait until the last night if you plan to buy liquor in the Shops.....They sell out of the St. Thomas brands.

No real tips to share about the Dream... to avoid lines, go to buffet, etc. at off-peak times. The Piano Bar was lots of fun later in the evening....'Holy Ship, look whos here'!! Dancin in the Streets Show is good....If they still have the break dancers performing....They were EXCELLENT!!!!

Enjoy your cruise!

Check out priceline or shoreexcursionsgroup.com for Nassau excursions. We did their Catamaran & Snorkel thru SeaHorse Tours and saw lots of great fish and had a wonderful time, especially considering we had to all aboard about 1:30 on our Dream.

If you have longer or are ok to come back at 1, Blue Lagoon is amazing. We did the Sea Lions and got to play and hug and kiss them! Wow! We were able to stay to the 4 pm ferry (the ferries return from the island at 1, 2 and 4.) since our all aboard the second time wasn't til about 5:30. The animal encounters here aren't money savers, but trips of a life time! Wow. worth every penny. The dolphins looked amazing too!

We have had two great, great days at Nassau! (We also grabbed a few personalized straw bags from the market- expect high pressure sales and be prepared to negotiate, but no problems! and we go to Tortuga to stock up on rum cakes.)

For St Thomas, I had a good time at Coki Beach but I wouldn't go back. That day, the surf beat us to pieces when we were trying to snorkel. They had incredible service and fish! Yum yum! I met the cutest black kitty cat and shared my fish!

St Maarten, wow! Wow wow. We joined our friends on the Scenic Coastal hike, man that was cool! We had to take a taxi and join them at the top since the tour sold out, but it was one of the highlights of the trip. Then we went back to that crazy public beach 'board walk' and ate at a restaurant where I met another cat, he was the restaurant cat named Andy. Great nachos there!

I'm going to hold off my Dream comments since I have said enough about the ship, but the ports were ALL of them (including Nassau) absolutely great ports!

My honey took me to Disney too while we were there. Never did Disneyworld and a cruise before, I used to think: "Who are those people who get to do that?!" and unexpected it was us TWICE this yr?!

Good times!

Archived