Conquest Cat. 11

twostacys

I don't have a picture but we stayed in one last December. They are bigger than the regular cabins. They have a balcony, king size bed, sleeper bed, tv/vcr. You get to use the skippers club also so you should board very quickly. There is interactive pictures of them on the Carnival website.

S&S

You are going to be so spoiled. We were in room 7230 or 7320, wow I can't remember. Anyways, on the Empress deck and it was absolutley wonderful! The room looks a little bigger on line than as you walk in..however, once you start looking around on the ship, you will see that you really do have extra room. I loved the bathtub and the door on the shower, vice the curtain that always sticks to you. Another benefit was the make-up area for us women, and an additional closet. If you have more questions, let me know. We just got back 3 weeks ago.

mamiled,

Thanks for the information. I'm glad you liked. We are so excited. Our last cruise on Princess, we had a balcony. We decided to splurge a little on this one. Do you have any pictures of your suite?

Archived