Breakaway Entertainment

mrswright

I am sailing on the Breakaway on 9/1 with my husband and 5 yr old..
Can any one who has been on the breakaway tell me what entertainment would be appropriate for a 5 year old. I already no Rock of Ages is out of the question!

Curious about the other entertainment.. I am planning on booking them this weekend since I am at the 45 day mark.

Your 5 yo if well behaved will enjoy cirque. It's one you have to know your child because you really can't leave mid show ( it would be a Shame). We took my younger daughter to burn the floor which she loved ( but she likes dancing) and the slam Allen jazz show one night which she enjoyed. There are some kids events nick games etc. the kids talent show ( if they aren't already participating) and the crew talent show. Most nights, I'd suggest the kids club and an early show for the adults.

She is a pretty well behaved 5 yr old and this will be her 4th cruise.. She enjoys the music and dancing, last time she wouldn't go to the kids club at all! So I am trying to plan other options.
I appreciate your response.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Archived