just back from celebration/ancient wonders

just noticed on flightradar....toms flight exeter to dalaman (celebration ancient wonders) has been diverted to gatwick a few hours ago and seems to be still there:confused::confused:

There are 2 posts on Thomson FB. Apparently the Satnav broke on the plane and then the crew were past their hours and still waiting for final crew member to arrive.

The last post was 45 minutes ago so perhaps they have got away now.

There are 2 posts on Thomson FB. Apparently the Satnav broke on the plane and then the crew were past their hours and still waiting for final crew member to arrive.

The last post was 45 minutes ago so perhaps they have got away now.

Hope they don't get "Turn around when possible" like we keep getting told on our satnav!!

Hope they don't get "Turn around when possible" like we keep getting told on our satnav!!

wonder how they knew it was broken...perhaps when they landed and found out they were at gatwick?:D:D

seriously tho....that flight leaves at silly o clock....I know I was on it a couple of weeks ago.....to be still stuck at gatwick into the afternoon....I hope they were looking after the passengers....there would have been a few families on board

wonder how they knew it was broken...perhaps when they landed and found out they were at gatwick?:D:D

seriously tho....that flight leaves at silly o clock....I know I was on it a couple of weeks ago.....to be still stuck at gatwick into the afternoon....I hope they were looking after the passengers....there would have been a few families on board

They were a £5 voucher each. :rolleyes:

Archived