April 13, 2014 Royal Princess

DesertDuo

yes - but only at eleuthera - we booked the " lighthouse beach tour" with eleuthera-tours (look at tripadvisor). in st. marteen we want to make our own tour for ourselves, my boys want to go to majo-beach to see the airplanes landing next to them - for st. thomas we have bo plans yet...;-)

Gesendet von meinem iPhone mit Forums

ah, ok, dann versuch ich es mal in deutsch: hallo ray! wie gehts? was sind das genau für zwei treffen? wann und wo und mit wem??? grüsse dirk

Ray rarely comes on Cruise Critic but I will give him your message... :)

ah, ok, dann versuch ich es mal in deutsch: hallo ray! wie gehts? was sind das genau für zwei treffen? wann und wo und mit wem??? grüsse dirk

Gesendet von meinem iPhone mit Forums

Michael here... The first M&G (meet and greet) will be at the Horizons Bar, at

the rear of the ship on Deck 16, through the Horizon Buffet. We are supposed to wear beads so that we can all recognize each other. It will take place right after the muster drill. It's an informal gathering to see face to face the people we have chatted online with for the past year.

The second official M&G will take place at 3:30 at Club 6 on the first sea day (Tuesday) and is usually visited by some of the crew including the captain.

Both are usually a lot of fun and you will always have Ray to chat with.

Michael hier ... Die erste M & G (Meet & Greet) wird auf der Horizons Bar am Heck des Schiffes auf Deck 16 über den Horizont Buffet betragen. Wir sollen, um Perlen zu tragen, so dass wir alle einander erkennen. Sie findet direkt nach der Musterung Bohrer zu nehmen. Es ist ein informelles Treffen, um Gesicht zu sehen, um die Menschen, die wir online für das vergangene Jahr geplaudert Gesicht.

Die zweite offizielle M & G findet am 03.30 im Club 6 am ersten Tag auf See (Dienstag) statt und wird in der Regel durch ein Teil der Mannschaft mit dem Kapitän besucht.

Beide sind in der Regel eine Menge Spaß und haben Sie immer Ray mit ihnen unterhalten.

Michael here... The first M&G (meet and greet) will be at the Horizons Bar, at

the rear of the ship on Deck 16, through the Horizon Buffet. We are supposed to wear beads so that we can all recognize each other. It will take place right after the muster drill. It's an informal gathering to see face to face the people we have chatted online with for the past year.

The second official M&G will take place at 3:30 at Club 6 on the first sea day (Tuesday) and is usually visited by some of the crew including the captain.

Both are usually a lot of fun and you will always have Ray to chat with.

Michael hier ... Die erste M & G (Meet & Greet) wird auf der Horizons Bar am Heck des Schiffes auf Deck 16 über den Horizont Buffet betragen. Wir sollen, um Perlen zu tragen, so dass wir alle einander erkennen. Sie findet direkt nach der Musterung Bohrer zu nehmen. Es ist ein informelles Treffen, um Gesicht zu sehen, um die Menschen, die wir online für das vergangene Jahr geplaudert Gesicht.

Die zweite offizielle M & G findet am 03.30 im Club 6 am ersten Tag auf See (Dienstag) statt und wird in der Regel durch ein Teil der Mannschaft mit dem Kapitän besucht.

Beide sind in der Regel eine Menge Spaß und haben Sie immer Ray mit ihnen unterhalten.

Ah, ok, thx a lot, michael and ray, now also i understand as a german what you mean...we five looking forward to meet you all there...we will find each other at the horizon bar (but i guess i cannot assure my to boys (14/16) to wear beads...lol...;-)

Gesendet von meinem iPad mit Forums

(but i guess i cannot assure my to boys (14/16) to wear beads...lol...;-)

Gesendet von meinem iPad mit Forums

I understand...LOL So who is the other couple? Friends?

Ich verstehe ... LOL Also, wer ist das andere Paar? Freunden?

It was the same on the last cruise I was on...the Norwegian Epic. Surely there were more couples than us on a ship of 4000 but only one other chatted here with me. Maybe one night, we should stop by the LGBT gathering to see who else is onboard.