Just Returned from June 14th Sailing Star Princess - Info. Sharing

Corey, Thanks so much for sharing your Star/Baltic info. I am going Aug. 13. Can't wait :)

We also will be on the Star on 13th August and have appreciated all the great information others have provided on this itinerary. We have booked tours in St. Petersburg but plan to do a lot on our own - most cities have the open top tour buses which I understand are worthwhile. Only worry is getting into Stockholm from the port. Have yet to decide the best option there. Not planning the Berlin trip - would be too long a day for me and we have been grateful for the information posted by others regarding Warnemunde.

By all accounts the ship is lovely and the itinerary great. This will be a new cruise line for us and a much bigger ship to those we have travelled on in the past but we are going with an open mind and determination to have a great holiday. Hope you enjoy it too.:)

Bye from suron in the UK.

We are also doing the Sept. 2 Baltic cruise on the Star. Is anyone doing the precruise package to Budapest, Prague, & Vienna? We are leaving for Budapest a day early.

Cruisechk - we are on the Sept. 12 sailing, but we will be going to Budapest, Prague, & Vienna, along with London, Paris, Venice and a few others prior to our cruise. I am really looking forward to Budapest & Prauge.

Archived