Saint-Jean to Montreal cruise terminal

Hello,

Can anyone tell me how to get from Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu to the Montreal cruise terminal? I'm finding it difficult to navigate the information regarding bus service in these areas, particularly since many of the pages are in french.

Thank you!

-Julie

Hi Julie,

The bus schedule can be found at:

http://www.ville.saint-jean-sur-richelieu.qc.ca/transport-en-commun/circuits-interurbains/Pages/horaires.aspx

On the top right corner, there's a box to translate it to English. The translation is clumsy, but understandable. The bus would end up at the terminus at Bonaventure. From there, it would be a 10 min or so taxi ride to the cruise terminal. There are lots of taxis outside the Via train station which is in the same area. Hope this helps.

Susanne

Hello,

Can anyone tell me how to get from Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu to the Montreal cruise terminal? I'm finding it difficult to navigate the information regarding bus service in these areas, particularly since many of the pages are in french.

Thank you!

-Julie

The fare by bus is $9.20 from St. Jean to Montreal. A taxi from the Terminus to the port would be around $10 depending on traffic.

The buses can leave as frequently as every 5 minutes during rush hour traffic on Monday to Friday and as infrequently as every 45 minutes on weekends and holidays. Make sure to ride an express not a local. The locals stop all over the place and do not take the highway.

Archived