Hollween on Mariner

We are also on that cruise and that's an interesting question.Maybe I'll call RCI and ask them.In the meantime maybe somebody knows if Halloween is observed on the ship.I'd much rather wear a costume than formal ware.See you around the ship ! Gina & Bruce

We're also booked for the Mariner's Halloween cruise. My brother checked and the first formal night is Tuesday of that week which happens to be Halloweeen. Some folks on our CC site plan to dress up at dinner, while others will wait until after dinner to don their costumes. Still others don't plan on wearing costumes at any time on formal night. It's all a matter of personal preference.

I'm considering a "Maid Marian"-type (gothic) type costume that includes a floor-length crushed velvet gown. I just can't resist wearing a pretty gown on formal nights, so with this costume I can dress up and "dress up" at the same time!

Hope to see you on our cruise... have you all signed up for Meet & Mingle yet?

Cindy

I got married 3 years ago on halloween aboard Carnival. It too was formal night. We had a blast looking at all the so called "formal" photos of everyone all dressed up. There were 2 formal nights, so we also got the "traditional" photos the 2nd night. This year, we are again sailing over halloween on the Serenade and hope to do the same. Dont miss the opportunity for some really interesting photo ops. :D

We went on the Mariner of the Seas last Halloween and people wore their costumes to dinner. They had a parade around 10:30 pm and I think that some people got together and did treats for the kids. I did see some people wear costumes but there weren't that many.

Archived