Carnival Liberty - December 14th, 2013

ewalther1973

• 2 weeks later...

Hey,

We did the Tube thing in Belize, awesome. We didn't book through the cruise ship though. We used the following website and have had no issues with them at all:

http://www.shoreexcursioneer.com/cruiseexcursions/page1.html

We got over an extra hour tubing by using them as they shorten the ones booked by the cruise lines.

Mr. Sanchos though so awesome, check it out on the web. We get there 20 min before they open and get the best cabana on the beach.

Chris

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Chris,

Thanks for the tip about shore excursioneer. We are booking the cave tubing in Belize, Mr. Sanchos in Cozumel and zip lining and beach break in Roatan through them. I've decided on doing a catamaran to stingray city with Dexter in Grand Cayman. 53 more days!

Eddie

Hey Eddie,

I just looked and it looks like we will be arriving at the same time as the Caribbean Princess. We are looking at getting off as soon as we dock to take a taxi over to Mr. Sanchos. Last time we got there like 20 min before they opened and was allowed to pick the perfect cabana as they are limited. With that many people wanna get the best spot we can. If you all wanna ride over with us, let me know as I am going to try and arrange for a waiting taxi over there.

Chris

Morning Chris,

Sharing a taxi over to Mr. Sanchos sounds like a good idea. How's it going up in Asheville? The bf and I just took a road trip up there in the beginning of August to do some hiking. It's a beautiful area and had some of the best food. Although there seemed to be a lot of drunk or high people downtown at night ;) You guys getting any cool weather yet? It has been a hot summer here. First taste of 60's at night starting tomorrow, still in the 80's during the day though. I am looking forward to finally turning the AC off. LOL

Eddie

• 1 month later...