Mountainbreeze's HUGE Victory vacation review!

mountainbreeze

Was just on the Conquest last week, and miraculously awake when we arrived back in port in Miami at 6am. I saw the lady dancing on the hotel as I was standing on our balcony on the ship, and was amazed that she was still dancing that early in the morning (or perhaps she was up all night?)

Things like this make Miami seem so cool, and hip.

I have a feeling she was up all night dancing ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the great review. I feel like I was right there with you. My hubby and I have cruised a lot but I must say, I have never known anyone to pack in as much experiences into a vacation as you did. What a great planner you are! We have stayed at the Intercontinental as well. It is wonderful! South Beach is an experience in itself. The pic of your son with the half naked girl was priceless! Of all the islands we have been to, we have never been to Jamaica. I have been apprehensive about it because I have heard about the aggressiveness of the local peddlers. I tend to avoid situations like that, but I may reconsider after reading all about your adventures there. I know when I go back to the Caymans, I will definitely check out Pampered Ponies. We will be on the Victory in September but will have a different itinerary. We can't wait! Now I am going to read your other review. I loved the Destiny. I can't wait to see the changes to her as she was reinvented as the Sunshine. We will be on her in February. Thanks again.

• 1 month later...

Even though it took me 2 hours to read this review, I am so glad I did. You made me smile from ear to ear! We're going on the Victory next February for my wife's 35th birthday and I had never saw a review here like I d about the Breee/Dream/Sunshine/Conquest, etc. So I searched for one and found yours. So glad I read it.

I am also go glad someone else does anytime dining and knows you can request a wait staff. I cry to sometimes - you feel so special on a cruise when you've been taken care of by good people that it is sad to know you're leaving. So I don't blame you one bit for crying!

Thank again for sharing your review. It's been super helpful :)

My sister(bff) and I are sailing on Victory in 5 days and I am SO excited. I love, love, love your review. I read a lot of reviews for victory and yours is the BEST. It's so detailed and I love the pictures. It just makes me forget all the negative reviews I ever read. Your attitude Is amazing and I wish all the cruisers had that attitude.

Thank you so much for your review! :)