Teenagers In a Cabin

Mickey78R

Does anyone know what Princess's policy is on teenagers in a cabin by them selves? I am looking to book a group and myself and another couple are thinking about taking our 16 and 15 year old kids. The adults would book a balcony and the kids would be an across the hall interior cabin. Do they allow this? Thanks for any info on this.

Michele

We have booked our teens on Princess with us twice and once on NCL, and we have always been told that one of them has to be at least 18 in order to be in a room without a parent. Otherwise you have to at least book the reservations with an adult in each room with a minor...:cool:

We had this happen to us 2 yrs ago. Our TA listed one adult and one child in each room and then when we boarded we went to the Purser's Ofc and switched seapass cards to reflect the kids in one room and adults in the other. The kids were 12 & 13 and we had 3 cabins and put them in the middle.

Debbie

I am on the CB 10/26/05 and traveling with our 3 children 16,13,9 years of age. Our TA booked two rooms one suite on dolphin deck for my wife and I and a room right across the hall for our 3 chidren. So Princess must allow it!

Gee, we just got off Celebrity on Saturday. There you must be at least 25 to be in a cabin. We ended up changing rooms on the manifest only to put my husband with one son, and me with the other at the last minute.

Archived