*My Platinum Review of Carnival Liberty**Eastern with Pics

cuted126

Thank you so much for bringing back memories of our first cruise .

We sailed on the Liberty with the exact same ports you enjoyed. Liberty will probably be our favourite ship as it was our first one.

We will see what her sister ship is like come January when we do the Western Caribbean on the Conquest.

Only 9 more cruises for Platinum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for reading my review! I love these ports and the western ones too! Cruising is the bomb!!

So glad I found your review to read as I'm coughing up a lung at 4am, waiting for my 7:30am doctor's appt... you made the time pass quickly! :) A few observations, in no particular order:

- You are adorable. ADORABLE. I loved every pic with your smiling face in it - and you have such a cute style. I particularly loved your anniversary dress (and btw, Happy Anniversary!)

- Your hubby and my hubby must be long-lost brothers. From the goofy faces to the sports bar love to having to touch everything to, of course, "not being sleep" while snoring... I felt like I was reading a review about my DH! (Mine would never be caught dead in a UNC shirt, though, if he knows what's good for him... said the Duke-fan wife...) ;)

- My platinum cruise was a 14-night Panama Canal transit, so my hubby had to endure two full weeks of my obnoxiousness... tell your DH he got off easy! ;)

- We are doing a Liberty B2B next March/April on the same Eastern/Western itineraries you're sailing, so I greatly appreciate all the tips you shared and I'm hoping for more when you return from your upcoming Western cruise - have a wonderful time!

Loved every bit of your review; thank you for taking the time! :D

First, I am so sorry you are sick and hope your doc was able to give you some relief. Sending hugs your way! Second, thank you so much for the compliments! I am seriously blushing! Third......

DUKE FANS UNITE!!!!!!!!!:D

Hubby swears I only like Duke cause he is a Tar heel fan. He is a silly boy indeed! I love hearing how other husbands snore when they are not sleeping as well. Its an amazing trick, I tell you!:rolleyes:

I will be sure to let DH know that he got off easy, cause if we were on a 14 day cruise, he would've wanted to jump off the boat from all my platinum boasting lol!! I will let him know that his long lost brother had it worst than him lol!

Thank you so much for reading my review. Your response made me smile and laugh! I will be back a week after this cruise with my western review!

Off the subject of the cruise for a second.. it sounds weird but works put vicks on the bottom or your feet then put socks on it will stop the coughing within a half hour and help you sleep soundly.

Back on the cruise subject... This was our very first cruise almost 4yrs ago for our honeymoon, the Liberty is a part of our family though we are trying a new ship and port this year. Hope we have just as much fun on the Paradise!

I think I will take some Vicks with me this time and try that, just in case I start to not feel well on my upcoming cruise! I don't want that to happen anymore ::fingers crossed:: Make sure you do a review on the Paradise, I would love to see pics of her! There are not many reviews for that ship at all! Liberty is a beautiful ship and I happy to be back on board in a few days!

Loved your review! What website did you use to post your pictures? I am leaving for my Platinum cruise on Saturday...the Fascination....my husband was SO excited to be Platinum.....and he went to work on September 9th...had a massive heart attack (they call it a widow maker) and he passed away on September 10th....I started to cancel the cruise...but it was paid for in full along with tips....and non-refundable.....so I am going and hoping to be able to be able to have fun and not get depressed. I had a HARD time posting pictures after our Freedom cruise in May.
Thank you, glad you like the review and thanks for taking the time to read it! I post my pics with Photobucket. I swear that site hates me though:( I am so, so, so, sorry to hear about your hubby. I hope you are able to have a decent time on your upcoming cruise. I am sure your hubby would've still wanted you to go and he will be with you in spirit the entire time. Many hugs to you! I will be thinking about you on Saturday.

Thanks for thinking of me! I had to go with zero meds or interventions for 12 hours to prep for pulmonary testing, otherwise I would've been a Vicksed-up fool. ;) Using thieves' oil mixed in a carrier oil the same way, on the soles of the feet, is also very beneficial.

Back on the cruise topic: I credit Vicks-on-the-feet for getting me over a nasty cold on a 2009 Mexican Riviera cruise... and there's no "do not drink alcohol while using this" warning for Vicks! :D

Man, I have to try this!! I am taking some with me on the cruise Saturday, just in case. Hope you are feeling better!

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you for the wonderful review. You got me so excited about going on this ship and islands in February. I must say this ship looks like they had more things for passengers to do then any other ship. Can't wait to go on her. I am definately passing your review onto my friends who will be joining us. To get just as hyped as I am from reading your review..

Loved your review. Thanks for taking the time to post!
No problem! I am glad you liked it! I am about to start my Western review a little later tonight! Come on over and read along!

Thank you for the wonderful review. You got me so excited about going on this ship and islands in February. I must say this ship looks like they had more things for passengers to do then any other ship. Can't wait to go on her. I am definately passing your review onto my friends who will be joining us. To get just as hyped as I am from reading your review..
Thank you for reading! I hope that your friends enjoy the review as well!! There was tons to do on the ship. Matter of fact, on my most recent cruise we stayed on the ship and we weren't bored at all!

Had to come back & reread your great review now that I'm booked for the same itinerary on the Liberty in January!

Yay! Congrats on booking the cruise!! You will have a great, great time! I wanna go back so bad, but it won't be till next September for me:(

Thanks for the great review, we're on the liberty in 4 days!! I wrote down some information to use on our trip from your review:D

AZmike480

You're welcome and thanks for taking the time to read along! Have a great cruise!!!

Can you tell me which direction to travel to get to the secluded beach area in Grand Turk? We'll be on the Liberty in January. Thanks so much!

After you walk down the long dock, just keep heading right and you will find it!LOVELY, area!!!

I am loving your review!

We have never sailed the Liberty but have booked the 8 day cruise for November 2014 when she comes to Port Canaveral and we cannot wait.

Thanks for the great pictures!

Hi GTO girl, we too are from Georgia and we are book on this cruise on November 28, 2014

• 7 months later...
Love this review. I'm looking into this one for next summer and this review has me REALLY leaning towards it!

Thank you for reading!! Go ahead and do this one! You won't be disappointed! I love the eastern ports so much!

• 5 months later...