anyone back from sailing on the splendour

There are a few threads here and there - look in the Europe one too. We enjoyed it tremendously - beginning of June. I am sure you will love it. It's hard work - all those ports and lots to see but I it will be memorable!.

leaving on 7/13 for barcelona and 7/16 on splendour.

learned a lot from the europe board and roll call board.

be sure to type in both spellings of splendour and splendor

to get what people are saying.

will let you know how it goes when I get back :)

I do have a pdf file of many of the reviews from Splendour or Med but don't have listed separately for posting here. Will try to do that but in the meantime if you provide your email I can email you the pdf files.

Check out the folllowing thread though http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=122913&page=3&pp=25

It's the roll-call for the 9/24 Splendour am on and throughout the thread I've posted several useful links to photo albums, reviews, port info etc for my fellow cruisers.

Frances

• 2 weeks later...
Has anyone out there recently sailed on the Splendour of the Sea. We are sailing on her August 6th, med west. I'm getting so excited and feel like a little kid in a candy store

I just returned home last evening from the Splendour. It was a wonderful but hectic cruise with so many things to see anf not enough time to do it all.

We were on Splendour from July 9-16. We had a wonderful time. We spent a few post cruise days in Venice and Florence.

This is the second time that we've sailed on Splendour and is one of our favorite ships.

Have fun!

Leah

Leah-

Looks like you were in 8002 on the Splendour. We are too coming up. How was the room? Have they upgraded the TVs and audio systems? I read that some of the "Vision" ships have Flat Screen TV, surround sound audio and DVD/CD players. Curious to know about that and anything else you can add about the room experience. Thanks!

McGarrett

Archived