Chef Table question

eelia74

Question on ladies footwear..

Are heels ok, or do you need flats (for tour)?

Thanks.

I wore a sandal with a heel, it was a little tough walking on the rubber mats in the kitchen because they have big holes for liquid to pass through. The tour isn't too long so just watch were you step.

You won't know which night it is until you're on board the ship. They will leave a letter in your cabin.

No Problem, I've done CT before on the Glory but have several events planned with an overactive cc rc... :D Just trying to see if I can get a ct in...

We received an email today that we are on the books for the Chef's Table and we just can not wait. We decided to go with both the Steakhouse and the Chef Table because it sounds like you just cant go wrong with either! Thank you for all the suggestiosn!

I was under the impression that you can only make reservations for the Chefs Table on the ship :confused:? Am I wrong? And if I am can someone give me the procedure for making them before we board. Thanking everybody in advance:D

I was under the impression that you can only make reservations for the Chefs Table on the ship :confused:? Am I wrong? And if I am can someone give me the procedure for making them before we board. Thanking everybody in advance:D

You can email the maitre d' of your ship, or contact John Heald (through facebook or his blog) and he'll help arrange it.

Archived